The end of a bedtime story...

WTF? Honestly, what happen? I lost my smile tonight and I still don't understand why... I find myself a bit stupid (a bit ill also). I don't understand why I asked that kind of things to my colleague. How can she really know that? Even if they talk a lot. I felt like a teenager that I am not. I lost my faith, my fighting spirit, my dynamism, my belief and even my proud. I tough that I was a bit more clever! I am not a dreamer! I am mIch°°. Usually, I am not that kind of guys who don't know how to explain their thoughts! Shit ! I am proud of  who I am and what I became. I can do better than that... How is it possible that someone can drive me mad? I know exactly what to do. Some people are probably cuter, stronger, taller, smarter and even all-in-one, but, who cares? I know she's not the good one. She's just someone that I find cute and smart and whom I'd like to be. That's all...

0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author