Today, the morning was a bit strange. I woke up late and I don't understand why. The radio was on as usual, and I stopped it twice. I will be late at my job. Well, I can't say if it is a bad or a good news. ..
I took the time this weekend to see some friends. At the beginning, that was cool. But, it turned like that was better before, that kind of thing that I hate. How can it be better ? No, that's just different. They are not in the company to see what's changing. Some discussion were also really stupid, they laughed at someone that I appreciate. They were all acting like they are pretty guys. My god, the face is not everything.
Finally, I really prefer to stay with my friends. They never talk about someone to laugh at him. They just don't speak about it.
Now, I have to be patient and do my best to find one of my resolution. Everything shall pass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment