Oh, today is a very special day! I'm going back in my country... To my parent's home... Well, it will be just great, I hope I will have enough time to see everybody there... If not, and for people who came here, please, don't hesitate to come in Belgium... Belgian are not as you though (except if you think that they are sympathics... Yes, they are...) It's sure that driving is not really easy here, 'cause the road are completly dented! Have you ever see such a big-eight on the motorway!
Well, I thnik I am one of this guy who always asking them why they are always with a big smile (dummy) on their face... I am quite sure it's not risked to be close with me untill you are a cute(really) cute woman ;)
Ok, I know, I'm not enough gentle to tell you romantics poems... But enough mad to ask why the grass is green! No way... And I am still asking me why I fell alone sometimes... Could you understand me? Probably not... Is there someone who can understand me? Is there anybody out there? I ain't got nothing more to say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment