I have just watch the new DVD from B&S... And I must say that they are really strange... I understand now better why my colleague olivier is one of their best fan... and a friend to them... They are living in the same athmosphere... y'know something between 50's and 60's years, with a kind look of the past. I think I'm not really in this way... I am more pragmatic, even if I try to stay in my world... But after, this video i must say that i really want to make one... about me, and everything i think necessary to be done... Well, probably a good trip to glasgow will make me understand better why they can make such music... I need to find some people to join me, like a friend you don't see a lot, not your familly, but some people who can help me to make very nice songs... Not like B&S, that's useless... I want to make my music with all the feeling in one song! very difficult, but realizable... have a nice day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment