Oh, such a quiet week end. That was a long long time since I haven't stay at home on a saturday evening... True, i went out on friday, but saturday and sunday was really funny for me... I don't even know what to do! so, i ring a friend on sunday evening... this mad guy just want to leave us for japan, well, if you want, it will be a good occasion to visit this country! I've never went there, don't even went really far from france since a long time... even if i go to belgium everyday:)
Well, he could have a brilliant career...
Next to that, i don't really understand my job, i have nothing to do, but really nothing! it's,oh, so boring! don't ask me why but it's like that...
for people who are under the rain, just listen to the first album of benjamin biolay... this guy made some pretty songs, that makes you in a silent climate... see you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment