It's oh so quiet!

Yes, it's oh, so quiet, today, nothing to drink in my glass, ouf! I'm was getting worry about the fact to come back to work... It's true that I have still nothing to do! it's not really amasing! However, I spend one of the best night and evening of the year... oh, ruined the car of a friend, asked me why I still want to leave here, then, drank, ate, shout, sung and threw plastics balls all around the house, and drank a guinness (made me feel better), spoke politics with someone I donna! lost the most beautiful and big breasts in the world contest (I guess Isa won, don't remember), then saw a friend in the street, was too drunk to understand just a word... and that's all! came back sister's home slept... and then went in the high jura! see sister and brother in law... see parent's and niece... and before coming back to the north, saw sandra standing in front the railway, said hello, told me that she wants to come in the north, said she's crazy... and then came back to work... conclusion: I have still nothing to do! bye...

0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author